Want to partner with an emerging tech company, create your own schedule, and share your city with the world? Apply to be a Creator with Threshold 360 today!
We’re activating photographers across the United States to contribute to the world’s largest platform for 360° experiences. Threshold 360 Creators are contractors, all of whom enjoy a flexible schedule while collaborating with our distributed team across the country. As a Creator, you will spend your time traveling throughout your city and capturing 360° photos and other data of restaurants, hotels, retail shops, and attractions. Your work results in the 360° experiences that we share with the world via Threshold360.com and other digital properties. We’re looking for start-up minded individuals to join us and create our vision.
- Must have a photography background. Those who are active freelance photographers are preferred.
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to contribute 20-29 hours per week to our projects during the normal business week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have an iPhone 8 or newer model (no Android)
- Access to reliable transportation
- Wants to get involved in a start-up and grow with us
- Some 360° photography experience
- Some project management experience
Skills and attributes we need
- High energy self-starter
- Detail oriented and organized
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Ability to resolve conflict and talk to anyone
- Professional and likable
As a Threshold 360 Creator, you will enjoy
- Best in class training with experts in the field
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Support of a full-time dedicated field team
Average project compensation is $2,633*
*compensation varies on the size of the project.
Please note that only applications that follow these steps will be considered for the position.