Want to partner with an emerging tech company and share your city with the world? Apply to be a Creator with Threshold 360 today! We’re activating photographers across the United States to serve our customers together and contribute to the world’s largest platform for 360° experiences. Creators are independent contractors, all of whom enjoy a flexible schedule while collaborating with our distributed team across the U.S. As a Creator, you’ll spend your time capturing 360° photos of hotels, venues, attractions, restaurants, and outdoor spaces. Your work results in the virtual tours that we share with the world through our hospitality & tourism partners. We’re looking for start-up minded and creative individuals to partner with us.
• Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to contribute 10 - 20 hours per week to our projects
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have an iPhone 8 or newer model (no Android)
• Access to reliable transportation
• Photography experience (active freelancers are a plus)
• Wants to get involved in a start-up and grow with us
• Some 360° photography experience
• Customer service, project management, and/or hospitality experience
• High energy self-starter
• Detail oriented and organized
• Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
• Good verbal and written communicator
• Ability to resolve conflict and talk to anyone
• Professional and likable
• Best in class training with experts in the field
• Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
• Support of a full-time dedicated field team
• Meeting local businesses and capturing 360° photos
• Helping people make more informed travel decisions
We pay out Creators per job submitted or what we call “locations”. The number of locations, or bookings, per week on a Creators calendar varies based on seasonality and customer requests. The average Creator on an active project earns an extra $300 - $400 per week and as much as $1,000 in a given week. This position works well with freelance photographers and other creative individuals looking to add a part-time commitment.
*Please note that only applicants that submit both an online application and a one-way video interview will be considered.