No purchase necessary. Sweep stakes open and offered to all legal residents of the U.S.A. who are 21 years of age or older at time of participation. Sweepstakes begins on 6/5/19 and ends on 7/15/19. Visit www.threshold360.com/landing-page/hitec for Official Rules and how to enter. Restrictions May Apply.
HITEC HOTEL 360° CAPTURE Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND HAVE INTERNET ACCESS.
1. Sweepstakes Details: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open and offered to all legal residents of the U.S.A. who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation. Employees, officers, directors and each of the irrespective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development, distribution, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for or on behalf of the above entities, service providers, prize suppliers, website developers, and other persons associated with the Sweepstakes and/or members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in the same household as such employees, officers, and directors (whether or not related) are ineligible.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins 6/05/19at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 6/30/19(“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this promotion.
3. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of participation. Sweepstakes entries not properly completed will not be allowed.All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be returned.
4. Laws and Regulations: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5. Prizes: (a) One winner will be randomly selected; Prize includes one Threshold 360 all-inclusive360 capture which includes
a. Approach from the street to the lobby
b. Common areas
c. Every meeting room
d. One of each guest room type
e. One year of access to the Threshold 360 platform
Hotel property must be located within the continental united states.
Prize can not to be resold or traded.
Prize cannot be exchanged for a different prize.
Winner must schedule the 360° capture with theThreshold 360 creator team.
Threshold 360 will capture the winners property at a time that is mutually agreed upon by both the winner and Threshold 360.
The hotel capture will occur within 90 days of notifying the winner.
Once Threshold 360 has visited the winners hotel and captured the property they will receive access to your 360° content within 5 business days.
Once your capture is complete the winner will receive access to the Threshold 360 platform for one year from the date of access.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winners will be issued an IRS Tax Form 1099(or other appropriate form) stating the value of the prize for tax filing purposes. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, and prize substitutions will not be allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Without limiting the foregoing, grand prize is subject to availability/blackout dates and some additional restrictions may apply. Sponsor,Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, the winner agrees to assume all risks and agrees that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Sweepstakes Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner's participation in the Sweepstakes.
6. Drawing and Notification Details:
drawings will take place weekly on 6/30/19. The Sponsor shall conduct one random grand prize drawing from all eligible entries. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified bye mail and/or phone after the drawing. By accepting a prize, the winner and companions agree to the use of their name and/or likeness in any promotion/advertising/trade activities, and any and all rights to said use, without further compensation or notification, and without prior review and approval, except where prohibited by law.
(a) Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes.
(b) Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; computer software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials from the website orSweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its soled is creation, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the winner will be selected from among all eligible mail in entries and all eligible online entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or by some other method determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion as fair, consistent, and in accordance with the spirit of theseOfficial Rules. And, notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the website. E-mail entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized accountholder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by anInternet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries may not be reproduced in any manner and entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, illegible, defaced, mutilated, forged or in any manner altered will be disqualified.
(c) Personal information collected in conjunction with this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor: (i) to administer the Sweepstakes, including notification of the winner and inclusion of winner's name on a publicly available winner's list and (ii) for future advertising/marketing efforts of Sponsor.
(d) By participating, all entrants assume all risk and liabilities associated with the Sweepstakes. By participating, all entrants will hold all SweepstakesEntities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless of any liability associated with the Sweepstakes.